Early Morning Read Alouds

Have you heard about my newest project? It’s called Early Morning Read Alouds. In these daily Facebook Live videos, I sit at my kitchen table (after just rolling out of bed around 4:30 a.m.) and share my heart and writing. I love doing this! And I am honestly a little surprised that I have been able to do it every day for the last 3 weeks without some kind of glitch with the babies! The best part? I have so enjoyed getting to know more of my readers through comments on these posts. I would absolutely love to connect with you here.

I have also been posting drawings and journal entries on Instagram, a great place to peek into my creative life.

Sending a little preview of the last few days on Instagram and Facebook. If you don’t want to miss a post, just click the LIKE and FOLLOW buttons below.

Thanks so much for being a part of The Sacred Everyday and for fueling my creative fire. Your hearts, likes, comments, and shares mean so much to me, and they exponentially extend the reach of my writing.

I have so many exciting ideas in the works. I am literally in a tidal wave of inspiration right now. I can’t wait to tell you more. Soon!

But for now, I am sending you a quiet sunrise and a pot of tea and the reminder that your life is such a gift. Love and hope and peace,

Mackenzie

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

Mackenzie Chester

1 day 10 hours ago

When life leaves me feeling like I’m drowning in fear, regret, helplessness, and hopelessness, I have learned that morning by morning, I am faced with

Mackenzie Chester

1 week 1 day ago

“Seeing the world as one who has lost deeply can give a heightened awareness of the ephemeral luster of the ordinary details of our lives.

Mackenzie Chester

2 weeks 1 day ago

“God is doing a slow work in me. So many days it feels like nothing is happening. Like my life, which once seemed so useful

Mackenzie Chester

3 weeks 1 day ago

Today I am brimming over with emotion. In this special edition of the podcast, I am reading aloud the first chapter of my new book,

Mackenzie Chester

1 month 4 days ago

I was four months pregnant with my eighth child. I was overflowing with words and ideas. I was wrestling with my ability to mother well

Mackenzie Chester

1 month 5 days ago

Mackenzie Chester

1 month 1 week ago

Translating the Heart: A Sacred Everyday Personal Journaling Retreat is now available. (Link in bio.)  If you are new to journaling, or if you want to

Mackenzie Chester

1 month 1 week ago

I'm starting a family newsletter to share a little more of what is going on in our lives, new projects, music, writing, and some little

HOME