Early Morning Read Alouds

Have you heard about my newest project? It’s called Early Morning Read Alouds. In these daily Facebook Live videos, I sit at my kitchen table (after just rolling out of bed around 4:30 a.m.) and share my heart and writing. I love doing this! And I am honestly a little surprised that I have been able to do it every day for the last 3 weeks without some kind of glitch with the babies! The best part? I have so enjoyed getting to know more of my readers through comments on these posts. I would absolutely love to connect with you here.

I have also been posting drawings and journal entries on Instagram, a great place to peek into my creative life.

Sending a little preview of the last few days on Instagram and Facebook. If you don’t want to miss a post, just click the LIKE and FOLLOW buttons below.

Thanks so much for being a part of The Sacred Everyday and for fueling my creative fire. Your hearts, likes, comments, and shares mean so much to me, and they exponentially extend the reach of my writing.

I have so many exciting ideas in the works. I am literally in a tidal wave of inspiration right now. I can’t wait to tell you more. Soon!

But for now, I am sending you a quiet sunrise and a pot of tea and the reminder that your life is such a gift. Love and hope and peace,

Mackenzie

INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK

Mackenzie Chester

6 days 16 hours ago

I have just rounded the corner on my 10th year of blogging. A decade literally flew by in a blur of having babies and raising

Mackenzie Chester

6 days 16 hours ago

Dear friends, I have just rounded the corner on my 10th year of blogging. A decade literally flew by in a blur of having babies

Mackenzie Chester

2 weeks 5 days ago

A 30-second reminder that though our lives may feel fragile and our futures uncertain, “the song of the spirit is a candle that cannot be

Mackenzie Chester

3 weeks 7 hours ago

Poem at 2 a.m. Oh the fragility of earthly life, an unrehearsed song achingly sweet, carried on the winds of a broken world on butterfly

Mackenzie Chester

3 weeks 2 days ago

Randy taught me this song right after I met him. The words mean more to me now than they ever have. There is always hope.

Mackenzie Chester

3 weeks 3 days ago

From my latest blog post. It’s Going to be okay. #hope #noregrets #whatif #ifonly #eternal #invisiblekingdom #kingdom #nofear

Mackenzie Chester

3 weeks 5 days ago

I don’t know what makes me happier--that I have this new journal to write in or that I made it out of a box of

Mackenzie Chester

3 weeks 5 days ago

Halfway through recording, the baby woke to join me. Have a seat with us on our front porch, grab a cup of tea, and let

HOME